The ADHF and Wrigley Company Foundation Community Service Grants
The Wrigley Global Giving Fund (“Wrigley Company Foundation”) and Australian Dental Health Foundation Community Service Grants program aims to help bridge the gap in access to oral care and services across Australia for communities in need.
Since its introduction in 2011, the Grants program has awarded US$412,200 in funding to volunteer dentists and dental students to develop or provide free-of-charge treatment programs to patients from some of Australia’s most disadvantaged communities.
12 x US$6,000 for registered licensed dental professionals or currently enrolled dentistry students
1 x US$10,000 for ‘Principles in Action’ Community Service Grant to help activate larger scale projects
- Applicants must be Australian residents and registered ADA member dentists or students
- Applications can be made on behalf of a cross-functional team of oral health practitioners including oral health therapists and hygienists
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding involvement in a community oral health program or project
- Clearly describe community need for support, and where possible provide current and relevant statistics about the local community
- Demonstrate why the current project is timely for the community
- Describe how oral health education is one element of the application and
- Outline anticipated outcomes and measurement approach
Applications for the 2019 Community Service Grant program will open in March 2019.
For further information please Contact Us or call the Foundation Officer on 02 8815 3333.